- A borescope is an optical instrument designed to assist visual inspection of narrow, difficult-to-reach cavities, consisting of a rigid or flexible tube with an eyepiece or display on one end, an objective lens or camera on the other, linked.
- Rigid or flexible working length.
- Light Source to illuminate the target under inspection.
- Eyepiece or Monitor to view the image.
Common Inspections Include internal viewing of:
- Turbine Engines
- Internal Combustion Engines
- Heat exchanger tubes
- Gear boxes
- Foreign Object Retrieval
- Cast Parts
- Manufactured or machined parts